Nanaimo on Vancouver Island in British Columbia
We are often used as a destination spot to relax and have waterfront fun. Many guests also use our Nanaimo Bed and Breakfast as a base for their day trips to various cities and activities on Vancouver Island. Nanaimo, Vancouver Island's harbour city, is a bustling active place with over 200 parks, a 5 km Harbourside Walkway, world class diving, kayaking, and bird watching with over 250 species locally. We have stayed in many B&B's over the years and our wish is for you to enjoy the experience of staying at a Vancouver Island B&B that offers exemplary customer service and one that creates wonderful memories. We have always enjoyed meeting other people and creating new friendships. We received the Moyra Turner Hospitality Award 2013 for excellence in hospitality from the BC Bed and Breakfast Innkeepers Guild. Our return guests and being awarded the Trip Advisor Travelers Choice 2012 as one of the top 25 B&B's and Inns in Canada, are a testament to those memories.
Long Lake Waterfront Bed and Breakfast offers you .....
- Each suite has a view of the lake, king or queen size bed, air-conditioning, fridge and ensuite with shower and/or Jacuzzi
- Breakfast is included and is served in the guest lounge with fresh fruit, refreshments and a hot entrée
- Our Vancouver Island B&B is rated at 4.5 stars compared to industry standard for amenities and quality
- Our Nanaimo B&B has a common guest lounge has games, microwave and private outside entrance to deck
- All suites and the common lounge are on separate floors from the private Innkeepers residence
- Complimentary wireless internet access WIFI and computer kiosk
- Common waterfront area has hot tub and swimming access to the Lake
- Common dock area has complimentary canoe, kayaks and pedal boat
- The lake offers good fishing for small mouth bass and trout
- We are float plane accessible to our dock to fly and stay
- Complimentary concierge service from friendly hosts
- rates from $ 110 to $ 200 depending on season
- Corporate rates, weekly rates and long term rates available
- Gift certificates available
- Day trips advice
Nanaimo - The Harbour City
Welcome to the picturesque city of Nanaimo on Vancouver Island, British Columbia. With breathtaking views, exciting attractions, and friendly people, Nanaimo is the premier gateway to Vancouver Island. We are often used as a day trip center to many cities and activities . Please check out our many day trips. Our Vancouver Island accommodation works with Tourism Nanaimo who are here to guide you to everything that this great city has to offer, from its oceanfront scenery and stunning mountain views, to the charming downtown area. Whether you're looking for local eateries, outdoor adventures such as mountain biking / diving wreck sites / cave explorations, or a guide to the arts scene, you'll find extensive resources inside to make your trip planning easier. It is amazing what you can do on Vancouver Island. Ask about our friendly concierge services to make your stay even better.