Welcome to our fully-equiped luxurious Bed and Breakfast on beautiful Long Lake in Nanaimo, Vancouver Island of British Columbia! We are often used as a destination spot to relax and have waterfront fun. Many guests also use our Long Lake Bed and Breakfast in Nanaimo as a base for their day trips to various cities and activities on Vancouver Island. Nanaimo, Vancouver Island's harbour city, is a bustling active place with over 200 parks, a 5 km Harbourside Walkway, world class diving, kayaking, and bird watching with over 250 species locally. Being honest, warm and calm, we have always enjoyed meeting other people and creating new friendships. We have received awards from TripAdvisor, Booking.com and other travel institutions for successive years.
Long Lake Waterfront Bed and Breakfast Is For Sale
-- Listing Price: CAD $1,480,000
- 20-year successful business, among the top B&B in Nanaimo, rated 4.5 star by Canada select and get rewards from TripAdvisor and Booking.com every year
- Lakefront property, with 6 digits of income and comparatively low investment
- 5 bedrooms 6 bathrooms, interior 4278 sf, exterior 11076 sf, 3 guests suites with en-suites and kitchenette
- 4 levels of breathtaking lake view, 2 levels for owners and 2 levels for guests, private and spacious area to live here
- Located in the middle of the city conveniently, 10 -15 min drive to Departure Bay and downtown, and 5 min to Costco and Woodgrove Center
- Turnkey business: all the furniture and facilities in guest levels and complimentary boats included, mature website, plus 2-weeks training for the new owners
- The real estate market in Nanaimo has just started to thrive. It's a very good timing to invest properties here.
Long Lake Waterfront Bed and Breakfast offers you .....
- Each suite has a view of the lake, king or queen size bed, air-conditioning, fridge and ensuite bathroom with shower and/or Jacuzzi
- Breakfast is included and is served in the guest lounge with fresh fruit, refreshments and a hot entrée
- Our Vancouver Island B&B is rated at 4.5 stars compared to industry standard for amenities and quality
- Hot tub for 6 is on the dock beside the Lake, with beautiful view
- Common waterfront area has swimming access to the Lake
- Common dock area has complimentary canoe, kayaks and pedal boat
- The lake offers good fishing for small mouth bass and trout
- We are float plane accessible to our dock to fly and stay
- Our Nanaimo B&B has a common guest lounge has games, microwave and private outside entrance to deck
- All suites and the common lounge are on separate floors from the private Innkeepers residence
- Complimentary wireless internet access WIFI and computer kiosk
- Complimentary concierge service from friendly hosts
- rates from $ 130 to $ 220 depending on season
- Corporate rates, weekly rates and long term rates available
- Gift certificates available
- Day trips advice
For anyone who concerns stairs
You may need to know before you make a reservation,that we are on a rocky part beside the lake and we do have some stairs, and it is not possible for wheel chairs or very heavy things to go down to all the suites. So please contact us if you have any concern related to the stairs.
Please note the above mentioned info when you make a reservation.
Thank you very much!
Nanaimo - The Harbour City
Welcome to the picturesque city of Nanaimo on Vancouver Island, British Columbia. With breathtaking views, exciting attractions, and friendly people, Nanaimo is the premier gateway to Vancouver Island. We are often used as a day trip center to many cities and activities . Please check out our many day trips. Our Vancouver Island accommodation works with Tourism Nanaimo who are here to guide you to everything that this great city has to offer, from its oceanfront scenery and stunning mountain views, to the charming downtown area. Whether you're looking for local eateries, outdoor adventures such as mountain biking / diving wreck sites / cave explorations, or a guide to the arts scene, you'll find extensive resources inside to make your trip planning easier. It is amazing what you can do on Vancouver Island. Ask about our friendly concierge services to make your stay even better.