Thank you for considering Long Lake Waterfront Bed and Breakfast for your stay in Nanaimo, we would love to host you at our retreat. We want you to let you know that we are located on a rocky part beside the lake and we do have some stairs leading down to the suites, and it is not possible for wheel chairs to access those areas. Please contact us if you have any concerns related to the stairs.
Long Lake Waterfront Bed and Breakfast offers you .....
- Each suite has a view of the lake, king or queen size bed, air-conditioning, small fridge and ensuite bathroom with shower and/or Jacuzzi.
- Breakfast is included and is served in the guest lounge with fresh fruit, refreshments and a hot entrée.
- Our Vancouver Island B&B is rated at 4.5 stars compared to industry standard for amenities and quality
- Common dock area has complimentary canoe, and kayaks.
- The lake offers good fishing for small mouth bass and trout We are float plane accessible to our dock to fly and stay
- We really don't recommend to swim here since it is complicated under the water
- Our Nanaimo B&B has a common guest lounge has travel information, books, movies, microwave and private outside entrance to deck.
- All suites and the common lounge are on separate floors from the private Innkeepers residence.
- Complimentary wireless internet access WIFI and computer kiosk
- Complimentary concierge service from friendly hosts.
- Rates from $ 130 to $ 220 depending on season.
- Corporate rates, weekly rates and long term rates available.
- Gift certificates available.
- Day trips advice.