Thank you for considering Long Lake Waterfront Bed and Breakfast for your stay in Nanaimo, we would love to host you at our retreat. We want you to let you know that we are located on a rocky part beside the lake and we do have some stairs leading down to the suites, and it is not possible for wheel chairs to access those areas. Please contact us if you have any concerns related to the stairs.
Long Lake Waterfront Bed and Breakfast offers you...
- Each suite has a view of the lake, king or queen size bed, air-conditioning, small fridge and ensuite bathroom with walk in shower. The Queen Suite and the Deluxe King Suites also feature Jacuzzi soaker tubs. The Queen Suite and the King Suite offer kitchenettes.
- Breakfast is included and is served in the guest lounge with fresh fruit, refreshments and a hot entrée.
- Our Vancouver Island B&B has a 5 out of 5 reviews rating on Trip Advisor, we are rated at 4.5 stars by Canada Select, 9.2/10 by Booking.com and 10 out of 10 by HotelsCombined.com just to list a few of the awards we are very proud to have received for suite quality, guest service and the overall positive experiences for our guests.
- Common dock area has complimentary canoe, and kayaks, paddles and lifejackets.
- The lake offers good fishing for small mouth bass and trout
- Hot tub and covered serving area at lake level, with beautiful ambient night lighting.
- Our Nanaimo B&B has a common guest lounge which offers travel information, board games, movies, microwave & ice freezer and private outside entrance to deck.
- All suites and the common lounge are on separate floors from the private Innkeepers residence.
- Complimentary high speed wireless internet WIFI
Welcome to Nanaimo! We look forward to meeting you during your stay with us. Having travelled many parts of the world ourselves over the years we know the joy and adventure of travel and we are thrilled to have you stay in our beautiful location during your travels.
Rebecca and Terry